Latest Opening Arrangements of Hong Kong Space Museum
The Hong Kong Space Museum has resumed normal opening hours starting from 2 April 2021 (Friday). We will implement admission quota and special precautionary measures to help ensure public safety.
Monday, Wednesday to Friday: 1:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Tuesdays (except public holidays): Closed
Precautionary Measures and Reminders
• The hygiene of the facilities will be strengthened by regular disinfection.
• Museum exhibits and facilities have been sanitised with anti-microbial coating (MAP-1).
• Sanitising mats and alcohol hand sanitisers will be provided.
• All visitors are required to have their body temperature checked at the entrance. Those showing signs of fever will not be admitted.
• Starting from November 1, except for exempted persons*, all members of the public will be required to use the "LeaveHomeSafe" application to scan the venue QR code before they are allowed to enter Hong Kong Space Museum.
• All visitors are requested to bring and wear a mask to protect themselves and others.
• Children aged under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• The museum will review the situation and adjust relevant preventive measures as and when necessary.
*Exempted persons including persons aged below 12 and aged 65 or above, and those with disabilities that render use of the application difficult.