Do you know that there are still dinosaurs among us?
In "DINOSAURS: A Story of Survival", Celeste will embark on an exciting journey with Moon again to travel back to the Earth's distant past to meet different dinosaurs. They will see the fascinating evolutions of these animals over millions of years, from the appearance of their ancestors to their transformations into giant creatures that once dominated our planet.
Although many people believe dinosaurs were wiped out in a cataclysmic impact event 66 million years ago, their descendants are living around us on Earth in the present day. Join Celeste and Moon on a whirlwind adventure through time to discover the key to dinosaurs' survival!
Mon, Wed, Thu and Fri (except public holiday)
10:30am and 11:30am
*Applications for booking of school shows will be accepted if the number of participants satisfies the minimum requirement of 100. In case there are less than 100 participants for a booking, the Museum may arrange for a show at discretion if the total number of participants from all schools under application on the day exceeds 100.
- The school shows are only available for registered kindergartens, primary schools, secondary schools, special schools, post-secondary institutions and universities in Hong Kong (expect private schools offering educational courses such as tutorial, commercial, language and computer courses).
- School groups with 20 or more members and at least 15 students among them, and special school groups with 10 or more members, are eligible for booking of school shows.
- Ticket price for students: $16
- Bookings are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Schools should submit their bookings at least 1 month and at most 3 months before the month of the show. The museum accepts bookings from the first working day of the month, for example, if the show is arranged on 30 September, the earliest date to submit the booking form is on 1 June. Schools can return the completed form by the following methods:
a) Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Fax to 2721 2361
c) Mail to Hiring and Sales Unit, Hong Kong Space Museum, 10 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- For enquiry, please call 2734 2720